What is the Greater World
The Greater World Spiritualist League (later to become The Greater World Christian Spiritualist Association) was founded on 30th May 1931 by Winifred Moyes and other pioneers. The organisation was set up to carry the message of the Christ Mission to the four corners of the earth. The inspiration for the movement, which resulted in Winifred Moyes dedicating her life to work for The Greater World, came through her spirit guide, Zodiac, who was a teacher in the temple at the time of our Lord. His purpose was to enhance the teachings of Christ for the people within our movement, to help us understand and work with the spirit world to spread the truth of Christian Spiritualism.
Since 1931, thousands of people have enrolled, but we still seek more friends to join with us in spreading throughout the world, the spiritual truths that have been given to us by our teacher Zodiac, under the Leadership of Jesus the Christ.
∑ In spirit return and spirit communion, and that all spiritual enterprise needs preparation and soul development.
∑ That the influence of Christian Spiritualism calls for the best in man and devotion to the highest ideals.
∑ That the power of the Holy Spirit will support our efforts to experience Godís spiritual kingdom here and now.
∑ That Love is its Guardian Angel and Truth its Ministering Spirit.
∑ That the more man knows of God, the more he will realise his dependence upon Him.
∑ That Christ did more than reveal God to man. He brought man to God and opened up the Kingdom of God to all who would enter.
1. The great idea of Christian Spiritualism is to love and serve according to the example of Jesus - love in action.
2. It is a vital practical religion and has an inspiring influence on human nature, enabling it to blend more closely with the Divine.
3. It does not invite anyone to turn their backs on the religion of their choice but invites seekers of spiritual truths. It is not an experimental religion but a faith based on morality and Godís spiritual truth .
4. To bring about true friendship amongst Godís people and a close communion between God and man† - spiritual fellowship which is fed by Divine Grace and strengthens faith, supplies courage and enables realisation of Godís glory.
5. The significance of worship is reverence, faith, love, repentance and truth. God sends His Ministering Angels to guide and comfort and through them we commune with God.
6. Goodness is derived from God and the beauty of goodness is to make Godís Will our will by endeavouring to live up to the Divine standard of purity and love.
The Greater World Spiritual Centre3-3 Conway Street,
Fitzrovia, London W1T 6BJ
Help and information, administration & management
2.††††† Quarterly Newsletter 3.†††††† Training Courses:-
Foundation, Mediumship, Ordination, Spiritual Healing.
Website link: www.greaterworld.com
Tel: 020 7323 1563